these are some of the best overheard conversations i could find... enjoy
Security guard: Yeah, if some guy came in, I'd be the first one on the ground, screaming,"Oh shit, he got a gun!" I'd be screaming like a baby.
Guy: If I'm going to see pictures of someone pooping, I'd rather it be a baby...Or a kitten.
Hobo: You just get off work?
Young woman: I don't work.
Hobo: Smart.
Security guard: Yeah, if some guy came in, I'd be the first one on the ground, screaming,"Oh shit, he got a gun!" I'd be screaming like a baby.
Guy: If I'm going to see pictures of someone pooping, I'd rather it be a baby...Or a kitten.
Hobo: You just get off work?
Young woman: I don't work.
Hobo: Smart.

1 Comments:
these are some pretty incredible finds...use 'em wisely.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home